Sudanese Children Heart Society (SCHS) is a charity group (Nongovernmental Organization) established in May 2012 and registered at the Sudanese Ministry of Social Affairs (Registration number 3482).
Supporting children with heart disease and their families
1. Recruiting social and financial help to children with heart disease
2. Help establishing services for children with heart disease in Sudan through fund raising.
3. Collaboration with local and international societies working in the field of children’s heart disease.
How Can We Help
• Patients support group
• Consultations from abroad
• Share with families
• Education of physicians and public
Sudan Heart Institute, Khartoum, Sudan